Time & Location
About the Event
Danadara sponsored Harbour2Harbour Walk 2021
Fundraising event, Sunday 16th May 2021
Registration from 8.45am, 10am start
Starting at Castletown Square, and finishing at the end of Port Erin bay.
- Sponsor - Dandara
- Supported by Green Mann Spring Water (who will supply water stations along the route), Rushen Ambulance, and Shoprite
- Raising funds for Southern Community Initiatives, SPort Erin, and Rushen Ambulance (more information on our Facebook page)
- ROUTE: Castletown Square, Bypass Road, Pooil Vaaish, Carrick Bay, Gansey, Port St Mary Harbour, Raad Ny Faillon, Glen Chase, The Howe, St Mary’ Road, Port Erin Harbour.
At around 9 miles long at a leisurely 3-4 mile an hour pace will get you to the finish in under 3 hours.
A SECOND START at Port St Mary Harbour, next to the RNLI office, is available for those that prefer a shorter walk; entry fee is the same.
Marshalls will be well placed along the route ensuring you follow the course. Green MannSpring Water refreshment tables are well placed so please bring your water bottles for refilling (disposable cups will not be available).
Dogs are welcome on the walk - they must be kept on the lead at all times. Please add them when registering.
If you work for a local business or service why not persuade your work mates to form a team and do it together?
- £12.50 for Adults (18+)
- £7.50 for children (under 18 and over 60’s)
The entrant fee also includes a free branded H2H give away, watch the Facebook page for update.
PLEASE NOTE OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS HAVE CHANGED - PLEASE READ THEM BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR REGISTRATION
Part of our new Terms and Conditions include new resitrictions due to Covid-19, these include;
If any of the following apply, we request that you do not participate in the mass walk event on Sunday 16th May.
- You have returned to the island within the last 28 days
- A member of your household as returned to the island within the last 28 days
- You have received a positive covid-19 test result with the last 28 days
- You are a close contact of someone who has tested positive for covid-19 within the last28 days
- You have been advised to shield
If we switch to a virtual event and any of the above applies, participants are asked to keep within any island restrictions.
These precautions are in place for the safety of all our participants as the event can be a very crowded space particularly at the start and finish areas.
- Junior (5yrs - 16yrs)£7.50£7.500£0
- Adult (18yrs - 65yrs)£12.50£12.500£0
- Senior (+ 65yrs)£7.50£7.500£0